Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Welcome To My Neck Of The Net.

I would like to welcome you to my little candy wrapping and candle website.
Chances are you can make most of what you see on here yourself.......BUT WILL YOU? That's why I am here. I would love to make something for you that you can be proud to give as a unique gift. If you need something special that you personalized yourself or if you see something on my website I would love to help you with your special gift. No order is too small.
If you don't see anything you like but you have an idea email me. I love custom orders. Keep checking back here often because I will be adding and removing items as time goes on. Or if just ask me and I see what I have and post it on the website for you to look at.
So again thank you for browsing and remember I aim to please you with high quality items to fit your budget..........so let's get wrapping.

No comments: